Overuse of Provigil Can Cause Side Effects
Provigil is a smart drug belongs to a group of drugs called stimulants and it is widely prescribed by doctors to treat excessive sleepiness caused by sleep disorders like –narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea and shift work sleep. Provigil is a stimulant and given under prescription. It has the ability to make you stay awake and decrease your sleepiness caused by certain sleeping disorders. This drug improves attention, focus, alertness and promotes wakefulness which is needed to complete your work, but it may not cure your sleeping problem, provigil 200mg helps to fight excessive sleepiness.
Some of the side effects caused by Provigil Tablet
Provigil is a very popular and best drug to fight excessive sleepiness, but not taking this drug as instructed by your doctor will lead to side effects which can be mild or severe. But these side effects are temporary and will vanish within few days once your body adapts to the ingredients in this drug, but if the side effects do not subside and becomes severe making you feel ill then call your doctor immediately and take necessary treatment.
Some of the General Side Effects of Overusing Provigil 200mg
Vomiting Difficulty breathing
Sores in the Trouble swallowing
Peeling Skin rash
Back pain Mental problems
Fever Trouble sleeping
Things to Remember while consuming Provigil
- Provigil is an excellent drug to promote wakefulness, but use this medicine with caution and follow your doctor’s instruction carefully.
- Do not take Provigil in excess only take the prescribed dose.
- Do not take Provigil very often, you may get addicted to it and may become your habit.
- This drug will not cure your sleep problems; it should not be used by people who do not have sleep disorders like – narcolepsy, obstructive sleep apnea and shift work sleep.
- Take this drug at the same time every day, do not take it whenever you wish and at any time of the day.
- Take this drug with or without food.